Let me guess… You are getting out of the office, you want to relax, have fun with your friends and family and enjoy a good meal. Why not try something different ?!
In our new afterwork cooking classes, you will have the opportunity to cook and eat a delicious meal, learn the technics and history of the French cuisine and have a great experience!
Whatever your level of skills, you’ll be challenged and entertained in these fun and hands-on classes.
International Brunch - Perfect for the family !
- French toast with homemade red fruit glaze
- Egg benedict with hollandaise sauce
- Buckwheat savory crepe (galette), lox and cream
- Coffee and Orange Juice
Duration: 2 hours
12 year old and up
French Comfort Food – Perfect for a couple date night !
- Shallot vinaigrette with farm greens
- Alsacian flamenckueche
- Choux a la creme
Duration: 2.5 hours
Cocktail – Perfect for an original party with friends !
5 small plates:
- Beef fillet wellington with maitre D’ Butter
- Spanish sweet & Spicy evil dates
- Tuna & raisin Bourbon soaked roll
- Ero Espuma: carrots, ginger, cardamon, Moroccan harissa
- Parmesan tuile with Tapenade
Duration: 3 hours